상세검색
최근 검색어 전체 삭제
다국어입력
즐겨찾기0
145887.jpg
KCI등재 학술저널

홍국 첨가량에 따른 머핀의 품질특성

Quality Characteristics of Muffin Added with Red Yeast Rice and white rice

  • 43

본 논문은 홍국의 첨가량을 2%, 4%, 6%, 8%, 10% 첨가한 머핀을 만들어 일반성분, 색도, pH, 중량 및 굽기 손실률, 부피 및 비용적, 상부 단면 직경 및 높이, 기계적 조직감, DPPH radical 소거능, ABTS radical 소거능, 총 페놀 함량, Monacolin-K 함량, 관능적 특성 등을 실험하였다. 색의 명도 값과 황색도 값은 대조군이 첨가군보다 낮은 값을 나타냈고, 적색도 값은 첨가군 에서 높은 값을 나타냈다. 홍국 머핀에서 pH는 홍국의 첨가량이 늘어날수록 낮아지는 pH값을 나타냈고, 굽기 손실률에서는 홍국 첨가량이 증가 할수록 조금씩 낮아지는 값을 나타냈다. 기계적 조직감은 홍국 첨가량에 따라 경도는 10%에서 부드럽게 나왔고, 부착력, 응집성, 점성 (Gumminess), 씹힘성에서는 2%의 값이 높게, 탄력성은 8%에서 높게 나타내었다. DPPH radical 소거능과 ABTS radical 소거능은 홍국 첨가량이 증가할수록 값이 높아지는 값을 나타내었고, 총 페놀(Total phenol content)함량은 홍국첨가량이 증가 할수록 값이 높아지는 경향을 나타 내었다. Monacolin-K 함량은 홍국 첨가량이 가장 많은 10%에서 가장 높은 값을 나타내었고, 관능검사는 맛, 감촉, 전반적인 기호도가 4%에서 좋게 평가되었고, 향미와 색에서 좋게 평가되었다. 이상의 결과에 의하면 홍국 첨가가 제과 제빵 재료로 이용 가능할 뿐만 아니라 항암, 혈압강하, cholesterol 억제 등에 영향을 미치기에 4% 홍국 첨가군이

The objective of this study was to examinate the differences of general component, chromaticity, pH, weight, loss on baking, specific volume bulk, diameter of upper side and height, mechanical texture, DPPH radical, ABTS radical, Total amount of phenol, Monacolin-K content, sensory test on Muffin using no Red Yeast Rice and different levels (2%, 4%, 6%, 8%, 10%) of Red Yeast Rice. pH was decreased as the amount of added Red Yeast Rice increased(control 8.35, RM2% 7.93, RM4% 7.86, RM6% 7.69, RM8% 7.49, RM10% 7.30). Weight and loss on baking were showed not too different depending the amount of added Red Yeast Rice, and the baking loss were at very low point. Adhesion, cohesiveness, elasticity, viscosity, and chewiness showed no attentive differences on mechanical texture analysis. As the level of Red Yeast Rice increased, DPPH radical, ABTS radical, and Total phenol content decreased. Monacolin K were at higher point as the level of Red Yeast Rice increased. The sensory test showed Taste, Texture, and Overall acceptability gained the highest point when using 4% of Red Yeast Rice. On the sensory test, 4% of Red Yeast Rice was considered to be the best level based on Flavor and Color. The results of these tests show 4% of Red Yeast Rice is most preferred and considered to be most suited with flour and rice flour.

요약

Abstract

1. 서론

2. 실험 재료 및 방법

3. 결과 및 고찰

4. 결론

References

로딩중