상세검색
최근 검색어 전체 삭제
다국어입력
즐겨찾기0
163022.jpg
KCI등재 학술저널

Factors Affecting Employment Decisions in Tourism Sectors: A Case Study of the Southern Red River Sub-Region, Vietnam

Tourism has always played an important role in socio-economic development in Vietnam and in many countries around the world. Tourism is also an industry that has attracted a large number of workers in the past two decades in Vietnam in general and territories in particular. Over the past two decades, tourism in the southern Red River sub-region has created thousands of jobs for local workers and neighboring provinces. The study aims to examine the factors affecting the employment decision of workers in the tourism industry in the South Red River sub-region. Using a pilot study surveying 10 workers in three provinces to adjust the questionnaire and a sample data of 193 observations were performed. The experimental results prove that the independent variables explain 64% of the variation of the dependent variable, and other reasons can explain the rest (36%). Research results show that four factors, namely, welfare (WE), working conditions (IN), the potential for tourism development (POT), and development policy (POL) have a positive impact on the employment decision of workers. Meanwhile, the two factors that are tourism cooperation (CO)and Education (EDU), have an insignificant impact on the employment decision of workers in the southern Red River sub-region.

1. Introduction

2. Literature Review

3. Data and Methodology

4. Results and Discussion

5. Conclusion and Recommendations

References

로딩중