2022 is the seventh year for China to advance the “Belt and Road” initiative (hereinafter referred to as BRI). Despite the severe global Covid-19 situation in recent years, the joint construction of the “Belt and Road” still maintains the good momentum and has achieved remarkable results. As of March 7, 2022, a total of 180 countries and organizations have signed “Belt and Road” cooperation documents with China. As China is vigorously promoting the high-quality development of the “Belt and Road” nowadays, deepening the research on the discourses related to the “Belt and Road” and holding the cognition and attitude of other countries towards China's concept is crucial.
1. Research background and methods
2. IISS's Research Focusing on the BRI
3. IISS's Cognition and Analysis of the BRI
4. IISS thinks how the UK should respond to the BRI
5. Implications for China from IISS's perception of the BRI